Choose how you want to donate:
Become a Friend, Patron or Patron+
Join a growing community of curious readers who believe in the transformational power of words and ideas. Your annual support as a Friend, Patron or Patron+ will help TIFA fulfil its mission, while also unlocking a list of personal benefits for you to enjoy.
Make a one-time gift to support TIFA and we’ll put it to use where it’s needed most! Gifts of all levels are welcome. Tax receipts are issued for all donations $20 CAD or more.
The Toronto International Festival of Authors is pleased to work with you to make a gift that is right for you. If you would like to make a commemorative donation, a gift of securities or leave a donation in your will, please contact Crystal Mitchell, Patrons Manager, today to have a conversation about how you would like to donate to TIFA.
The Toronto International Festival of Authors has connected authors and book lovers for over 40 years. As a registered Canadian charity, we rely on the generosity of people like you to keep doing what we do.
We believe that meaningful storytelling has the power to:
- Change the way we see and think about the world around us;
- Bridge gaps to mutual-understanding between diverse people, generations and cultures;
- Facilitate free speech and thought-expression; and
- Preserve and share information, histories and heritage;
Your support enables us to keep advancing the powers of literature by:
- Keeping programmes free;
- Empowering local and emerging authors with career-building opportunities;
- Helping Canadians discover new international and debut writers;
- Bringing together curious readers to meet, hear and learn from the best thinkers and storytellers of our time.